Join with Coda to empower easier, early end-of-life conversations,
Donate, Volunteer, Share your stories
End-of-Life conversations are difficult, but can’t be postponed until it’s too late. They’re too important as:
- A gift to your loved ones so they follow your wishes and avoid the disputes that cause families to fall
- A gift to you so you chose your own way and are able to embrace your life going forward
Where your donations go
Coda works hard make the conversation easier. We listen to your requests and advice. Per those requests, initiatives are already underway
- An expanded, interactive, searchable directory to better serve you as individuals
- Continued research into optimizing the conversation
- Holding in-person events and workshops
- Developing a volunteer training program
- Adding more GoWish languages
But we can’t do this without your help. We need you and we thank you. PLEASE DONATE!
Facilitate a GoWish Event.
Please help people in your community take responsibility; choose their own way and embrace life – in life and at end of life. Early end-of-life conversations are important, but so difficult that many don’t even know where to begin. Give your community a gift by facilitating an event where they can learn how to more easily have the conversation.
Download our facilitators tools to see how.
How has your family dealt with end of life issues? Do you have a story that might help or inspire other families?
Please Share Your Story