We know how tough end-of-life discussions are, so we created and tested a wonderful and fun sorting card game to help you easily start a comfortable conversation and choose your own way – in life, and at the end-of-life.
Our Go-Wish cards receive rave reviews, and are sought after by organizations in multiple countries. Now Coda partners globally to support GoWish for multiple languages and cultures – useable for all life stages.
See the full selection of English and Spanish cards to purchase on this site below, as well as links to partner sites for additional language versions.
Prices include Priority Mail shipping within the USA. For shipping outside the U.S. call 408-267-3922 or e-mail address us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulk Orders:64 packs or more are considered "bulk orders" at $6.50 per pack. They're cheaper that way! If you are interested in bulk purchase of packs in quantities not shown, please call Coda Alliance at 408 267-3922 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Starter PacksThe starter game comes with two packs of cards in contrasting colors and instructions for using the cards individually or in pairs.
Two packs with instructions.
SPANISH - Two packs with instructions
Four pack set. One pack in each of four colors.
SPANISH - Four pack set- one pack each color
Set of 8 packs. Two in each of four colors.
SPANISH set of 8 packs. Two each of four colors
Set of 36 packs. Assorted in all four colors.
SPANISH Set of 36 packs in assorted colors
Set of 64 packs. Assorted in all four colors.
SPANISH Set 64 packs - assorted colors
The Go-Wish Card Game/ FAQs
- To facilitate the End-Of-Life “conversation”
- To guide your “conversation” while introducing new concepts that help anticipate future challenges and choices
- To guide you in identifying wishes, values and preferences and to ensure that those wishes are met
- A deck of 36 cards similar to traditional playing cards, available in multiple languages – English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Swedish, British English
- Phrases representing various activities and wishes appear on each card
- By sorting cards into important stacks and then ranking the top 10, plus adding your own input with a wild card,– you determine what wishes are most important to you
- Educational: They Introduce new concepts, talking points & thought-provoking ideas
- Flexible: The can be used in many different settings and at any age or circumstance
- They’re simple and non-threatening, with a familiar format and can even be fun
- Before the need arises, to prepare you and your loved ones for the unexpected
- In End-Of-Life trainings and seminars
- Prior to filling out an Advance Directive
- Upon diagnosis of life threatening illnesses or after serious accidents